Re: Oracle Security Alert #68 - Security Vulnerabilities in Oracle's Server Products

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:43:45 -0400

I just applied it to 3 of our test instances on one server. Only one of the 3 instances has the CTXSYS and MDSYS schemas, but there was one compilation error for each schema reported. We're not using this functionality, but I'll be following up with Oracle anyway. We're also not using the Apache functionality which is the focus of one of the two patches listed for our configurations. (Oracle 9.2.0.5 on HP-UX 64) I've skipped that one until I can check into it further.

Robyn