RE: xml / xsql possible setup problem

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:41:02 +0200

It is the same situation.
Filed a tar and support asked me to investigate invalid objects. They are present and of type xml schema but they can't be related to valid schemas in dba_xml_schemas. It looks like these are objects whose references etc are gone.

My original problem with xsql not working when selecting too much data is still there because the data is prepared correctly in the table despite the ora-0600 only the output of the result table fails when done in xsql page. At this time we are trying to build a testcase for support.

I found out this problem is probably related to the use of xml type column because when we select the data as a clob we get xml out beyond the limit we had previously. Does this sound familiar for anybody?

Tnx,

Jeroen