RE: Books to suggest

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:35:38 +0000

the only book in that list that a beginner can follow easily is Practical 8i. The rest are more advanced and not good for starting off. Don't even touch internals books for a while... too much info for a beginner. the key to helping a new person is identify what is vitally important to learn first. Don't give too much information or people will not be able to retain it. People who have done something for a while forget how hard it is to get started in a new skill set. Everything is new. I watch the food channel alot when I diet(if i can't eat it, Iwant to watch other people eat it). I see Emeril Lagasse go 'bang, bang' and it comes out great. I make it and it tastes like crap. -------------- Original message --------------