Re: User communication (was d/b health check)

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:07:22 -0700 (PDT)

snip

> Best regards,

> Carel-Jan Engel

sounds like what happens when there are no problems from a hardware / Oracle Database Server software migration.

"this runs so much faster on the new server".

"I can now run ten times as many schedules in the same amount of time".

"I can now run the reports that used to be too slow".

a gas will expand to fill the capacity of the container.

users will run the CPUs, memory bandwidth, storage subsystem IO until it bogs down. again.

would we expect anything less?

Pd