Re: Ora 9i docs in Plucker format now available

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:17:25 +0200

Jesse, just one word: fantastic. Works like a dream. It took me 15 minutes to find out what plucker is, to download and install the stuff and look at the first results. Great! On my Tungsten T3 in landscape mode it's very good.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===