Ora 9i docs in Plucker format now available

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:48:25 -0500

Hey all,

Biju Thomas has most graciously offered to host this file. It can be = accessed from his site (I believe this is as-yet unpublished -- until = Google gets a hold of it) at:

        http://www.bijoos.com/oracle/rjesse/

Special thanks to Biju for hosting this. I'd also like to thank Kent = and Todd for offering as well.

Enjoy!
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA