RE: 'Auditing' user connections

From: Scott Canaan <srcdco_at_rit.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:40:49 -0400

I am using that on some databases because the customer wants to know who is logging in and for how long. So, I'm using logon and logoff triggers to capture that information, then I have a cron job that generates a report for her every Monday.

Scott Canaan (srcdco_at_rit.edu)
(585) 475-7886
"Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it." - Tom Lehrer.