Re: Rollback to Undo in a RAC env.

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:58:35 +0000

daniel,
I Have not seen this anywhere. Why avoid undo tablespaces in high transaction oltps? Do you mean just with RAC? My last project had 30,000 users and a 4 node rac cluster. This one is up to about 400,000 without RAC and will go to 3,000,000. Why shouldn't we use AUM? -------------- Original message --------------

?