RE: IT Jobs

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:06:42 -0500

I recall a government document that's available both in print and on the web, which defines job classifications in detail and gives national = salary
range information by region of the country.

I can't remember where it is, but it's *.gov. Ten minutes with google, = and
you'll probably find it.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:
- Performance Diagnosis 101: 8/10 Boston, 9/14 San Francisco, 10/5 = Charlotte
- SQL Optimization 101: 7/26 Washington DC, 8/16 Minneapolis, 9/20 = Hartford
- Hotsos Symposium 2005: March 6-10 Dallas - Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...