Re: Simple Import Question

From: fahd mirza <fahd-m_at_aero.com.pk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:12:06 +0500

Dear Jurjis,

      I have just done what u have recommended. I have added 10 new redolog files with sizes 2047 M, and have started the import operation, while applying ointment to my fingers, because I also have to play piano in evening.
Whereas Salary is concerned, yes it should be inreased to cure every part of me.
Dont you think Oracle 11 g(or h, or j) should be adding this feature of nologging with import utility. Or If I am ingnorant and they have already done so in 9i or 10g. Thanks for help.
regards,
Fahd