Re: v$active_Session_history column question

From: Daniel Fink <Daniel.Fink_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:00:10 -0600

I think a better designation would be null$ tables. Since null is an = unknown value and you cannot legally deny a license or access=20 to the unknown (even in stupid-law-happy USA), no one could restrict = us from using them.

Mogens - We have these objects called null$ that we use to examine th= e instance and database.

Lawyer - And what is null?

Mogens - Null is unknown

Lawyer - By you?

Mogens - Not just Lousiana, but all over the world.

Lawyer - No one knows?

Mogens - Depends on which Juan you are talking about.

Lawyer - Which one?

Mogens - No, Oracle Juan

Why do I see an adaptation on the Abbott & Costello "Who's On First?"=  routine being performed at the DB Forum????

;)

Daniel Fink