[Q] anyone SUCCESSFUL install 10G OEM agent under Solaris 8?

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

I am testing the ORACLE 10G OEM under different platform. I have been successfully installed and configured 10G OEM under RedHAT AS 3.0 and Solaris 9. I have problem installed 10G OEM agent (agent ONLY) under Solaris 8. The installation is work, but fail on configuration (perl compile error).

I have been work with ORACLE tech support engineers for more than one month. They still can NOT fix this problem. I doubt it is compatible problem 10G OEM with SOlaris 8.

My question is does anyone SUCCESSFULLY installed and Configured 10G OEM agent under Solaris 8? If yes, please give me some hints?

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail