Re: [Q] anyone SUCCESSFUL install 10G OEM agent under Solaris 8?

From: Scott <oraracdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:29:21 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have any magic tips up my sleeve but I have installed the 10g agent on Solaris 8 running 10g RAC and the 10g EM Grid Control OMS on a box running SUSE 8/UL 1.0 with out any problems.

I did not use the mass deployment download but I had downloaded the 10g EM GC CD's for Solaris and just picked the agent install using the OUI and it worked.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail