Re: Has the Lists 'Mission Statement' Changed???

From: <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:20:41 -0400 (EDT)

It depends on a multitude of things:

  1. If anyone has any experience in the topic.
  2. How many people wont see your post based on filters
  3. How busy people are.

What you'll find is that the more time you spend doing oracle, the less chance there is someone who's doing what your doing. Example: I asked about abstract data types, the silence was like going deaf. SO what happens then is you are moving more towards the answering of questions instead of asking. Sure I ask every once in a while(and am a pain the arse sometimes with my answers) but you'll find that the list's mission is still the same.

Jared, am i on track?

joe