Re: DBA Hacks Book

From: Darrell Landrum <darrell_at_landrum.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:32:49 -0500

DBA Hacks BookI work with developers who use our databases all the time in ways that aren't anticipated but I can't discuss it without a lot of unfriendly language.

  I am working on a proposal for a DBA hacks book and was wondering if the Gurus on the list might be willing to share...

  Does anyone have anything they would be willing to share (off line so we don't stray off topic... ) connected to any   database that uses a feature in a way that it may not have been anticipated?   =)