Moving a 250gig database from SUN to HPUX

From: Guerra, Abraham J <AGUERRA_at_amfam.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:03:10 -0500

        charset="us-ascii"
=20

Has any of you moved a 250+ database from SUN into HPUX? I have a window of 36 hours to do this. I'm planning to divide the database into multiple imports/exports and multi-tasks them.
=20

Any ideas or tools out there that would be a better approach?
=20

Your ideas/comments are appreciated.
=20

Abraham Guerra