RE: ora-4031 & large_pool

From: Thomas Day <tday6_at_csc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:08:41 -0400

<<I wonder sometimes if the reason they don't listen to me is because "I'm a girl">>

No. It's because he's an idiot.

I'm sure that you know that the answer to senior management's need for 14 ad-hoc querries is a decision support datamart. They can have their very own server, with their very own DBA and then when he messes up their database they can yell at him.

Meanwhile, you can keep production going without his "help."