RE: Index Tablespace

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:09:00 -0400

Fahd,
 create a special userid that you will use to create indexes and assign the default tablespace to the tablespace you want to use for the indexes. OR you could alter the default tablespace for the userid that you are using to create the indexes.
 The simplest and best method is to use the tablespace clause in the create index script and document it with a script. Ron

>>> SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com 05/19/2004 2:26:10 AM >>> no idea about other version but 8i, can't do that