RE: Oracle8i Dataguard

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 23:30:27 +0200

Hi Justin,
At 10:12 AM 5/14/2004, you wrote:
>I'll certainly take your word for that. =20
>
>Just curious, though, if you happen to know of any URL for that
>document. It doesn't show up in the list of 8.1.7 manuals at
>http://otn.oracle.com/pls/tahiti/tahiti.docindex

I have trouble to find it every time I need it. Oracle really doesn't want us to use it. I found it typing in Data Guard 8i in metalink: http://otn.oracle.com/docs/deploy/availability/pdf/A95293_01.pdf

The software itself can be found through http://otn.oracle.com/software/deploy/availability/index.html

Now it's in the oracle-l archives, and search engines are gonna find it: Keywords: Oracle Data Guard 8i software download documentation AIX HP-UX Solaris

>Justin Cave
>Distributed Database Consulting, Inc.
>http://www.ddbcinc.com

Regards, Carel-Jan

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===