RE: &^@#%$@#%$ stinkin' oracle7 database

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:17:53 -0700

Why do you say "too big to export"? Not enough disk space on the database server running 7.3?
If that's why you say that, could you try exp, pass it to a pipe, split the export file into small chunks, and move and delete the chunks as soon as they are created on the 7.3 server? I've never tried this myself.