RE: anyone ever use sub-partitioning?

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:44:32 -0400

We tried on one of out most active OLTP table, turns out there is bug in 9202 with dbms_stats and not being able to maintain global level, partition level stats correctly in some circumstances. So, we went back to regular table.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com=20 All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.=20 select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;=20 QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !