RE: Speeding up Oracle application db patching

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:58:49 -0700

Fpayne,

If this is a 11.5.x to 11.5.8 upgrade, then this might be a single = patch,
and you may not be able to merge it... On the other hand, you might = want to
check Metalink for extra patches that 'patch-the-patch' for recently discovered issues. A true and tested option is to look for long running = SQLs
and search using them as a string in (the recently renamed) = MetaStink.....

John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Disappointment is inevitable, but Discouragement is optional!=20