From: April Wells <>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:14:27 -0500

It is a really good paper, one that I will now read over pretty extensively... but I'm not sure it answers her questions on DBMS_STATS and how best to collect statistics effectively.

I do want to see any good doc on it to. We are using DBMS_STATS in production, in all of our instances, but I'm not comfortable that we are implementing as well as we could, either.

April Wells
Oracle DBA/Oracle Apps DBA
Corporate Systems
Amarillo Texas
"Few people really enjoy the simple pleasure of flying a kite" Adam Wells age 11
"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly." Lauren Bacall