Re: anyone using rac on vcs DBED/AC?

From: zhu chao <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:14:32 +0800

Hi, K Gopalakishnan:

    I am sorry to tell you that I have not get the disk array ready. I just started 2 instance without creating a database!

    I will post the result after I get the disks ready.     I have seen many big RAC implementations with Public NIC as the cache-fusion channel. The unix guys installing HACMP do not know oracle rac, and guys installing oracle just install the oracle, do not care about the cache-fusion NIC. Some big RAC using p690/p670 also used public NIC!

    Regards
Zhu Chao.