anyone using rac on vcs DBED/AC?

From: zhu chao <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:06:16 +0800

How is the cache fusion tranafered between the private network? I installed a test database with 2 sun server, oracle 9205 and vcs 3.5mp1. 1 public NIC
2 private NIC for vcs heart-beat.
I did a oradebug ipc and found the cache fusion is using public NIC. As private NIC do not have IP, it cannot be used for cache fusion? Do we have to configure another interconnect, configure an IP on it, and specify the cluster_interconnect with this IP?

Regards
Zhu Chao.