Re: PID and network ports

From: <DBarbour_at_austin.isd.tenet.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:54:41 -0500

netstat -p

David A. Barbour
AISD Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments,=  is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confident= ial
student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited unde= r
the federal Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. =A71232g; = 34 CFR
Part 99). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sen= der
by reply email or by contacting 414-2411 immediately and destroy all co= pies
of the original message, including attachments.

"The box said I needed to have windows 98 or better...So I installed linux."

                                                                       =

=20
Ravi Kulkarni =
=20
<kulkarni.ravi_at_heb To: oracle-l_at_free= lists.org =20 .com> cc: =
=20
Sent by: Subject: PID and netwo= rk ports =20 oracle-l-bounce_at_fr =
=20
eelists.org =
=20
=
=20
=
=20
04/20/2004 10:12 =
=20
AM =
=20
Please respond to =
=20
oracle-l =
=20
=
=20
=
=20

Related question. How do we link(/map) port numbers from "netstat" outp= ut
to the Unix PID ?

Do we need to use a tool for this ?

Thanks,
Ravi.