DBA position NYC/BLR

From: Daniel Harron <daniel_at_ip-soft.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:48:41 -0400

I apologize for sending this to the list...

My company is currently looking for expert production DBAs for staffing in both Bangalore and New York offices. The majority of our work is production in nature. You can checkout our website for further details on the company, etc., at www.ip-soft.net. For the New York office, there is also a high emphasis on client communication and presentation. If you are interested and consider yourself in the top 5% as far intelligence/skills in the industry, please contact me directly via email.

Thanks,

-Daniel

--

Daniel Harron