RE: RE: how good is oracle tech support?

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:33:39 -0300

How do we time it to talk to Australia's tech support? Is that really late during the night?

Three years ago I talked with a tech in Ireland or the UK, that was really early in the morning though. He was competent.

I've spoken with people in the U.S. as well. They are capable. Whether I get to talk to them or not seems to depend on what the issue is and the severity level.

If we did "make friends" with someone in senior support, how would we reach them instead of going through the 1st line people.

Patrice