Sorry to Mladen and every one for the "obligatory" you are right

From: Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:47:18 -0400

Sorry Mladen Gogala, I think is a fault of respect to try to impose it It was my fault to say "obligatory", even when I used quoted marks.  I should had said "try to"
I'm sorryr about that, I think nobody can, neither try to impose something. So please think I said "Try to do a weekly post, if possible, to enrich the list"
:)
Sorry again