Re: ORA - 14642 : partition exchange error

From: Senthil Ramanujam <sramanujam_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:51:29 -0500

Interesting...I dont think we have enabled or using this feature in our environment. let me double check my configurations. thanks again Jonathan.

SQL> select * from dba_tablespaces where tablespace_name = 'XXXXXXXX';

TABLESPACE_NAME                BLOCK_SIZE INITIAL_EXTENT NEXT_EXTENT
MIN_EXTENTS
------------------------------ ---------- -------------- -----------

MAX_EXTENTS PCT_INCREASE MIN_EXTLEN STATUS CONTENTS LOGGING FOR EXTENT_MAN
----------- ------------ ---------- --------- --------- --------- ---

ALLOCATIO PLU SEGMEN
--------- --- ------
XXXXXXXX                             4096        1048576
1048576           1
 2147483645            0    1048576 ONLINE    PERMANENT LOGGING   NO  LOCAL
UNIFORM NO MANUAL SQL> select * from dba_data_files where tablespace_name = 'XXXXXXXX';

FILE_NAME

   FILE_ID TABLESPACE_NAME                     BYTES     BLOCKS STATUS

RELATIVE_FNO AUT MAXBYTES MAXBLOCKS INCREMENT_BY USER_BYTES USER_BLOCKS
/u3/oradata/beta/data/xxxxxxxx_01.dbf
         3 XXXXXXXX                        922746880     225280 AVAILABLE
           3 YES 1.7180E+10    4194302            1  921698304      225024