Re: RE: Oracle replication book

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:13:44 -0500

i flipped through the internals book from ault. well written(but large print...) alot of the info seems available on metalink, but atleast its in one place(many,many books are like that).

not sure how useful all this internal stuff is though its kind of neat to read and makes you look smart in interviews.