Re[2]: Moving db to linux

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:02:37 -0500

Hello Ray,

Try using the -ignoreSysPrereqs installer option.

I don't know that it's necessarily a bad thing that the installer checks for the required components, the ones that Oracle Database 10g has been certified against. In production, that should give some comfort that you do indeed have all the right software installed.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com