Recovery database with RMAN after resetlogs

From: Skurský Michal <Michal.Skursky_at_pvt.cz>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:04:58 +0100

Hello,
I am testing my recovery scenario.
I completed first step of RMAN online backup and incomlete recovery with resetlogs without problems. But in second step I am in trouble:
- after reseting recovery catalog and switch to next incarnation I am proceeding with RMAN online backup

I know I should do full cold backup after incomlete recovery but there is no way how to recover from online backups? Or am I missing something?
Thanks
Michal