RE: ftp from database

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:09:50 -0600

An easy way (the way we currently do it) is to call an OS script to do it from Java. Just make sure that the script has Java execute rights and to secure the routine to prevent someone from maliciously changing it.

This is much easier than trying to do the Java to FTP directly and works reasonably well.

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA