Re: SQL * PLUS Worksheet

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:08:14 +0200 (EET)

Note that cut'n'paste with a single mouse click is a convenient but very dangerous tool - if you happen to paste wrong text in wrong place, either accidentially or forgetting that you've copied some other text to clipboard meanwhile. When I'm dealing with production instances, I follow a rule set by myself, that immediate procedure before paste, has to be a cut(or copy). That way I minimize the chance that I'm pasting incorrect and possibly dangerous commands into the prompt.

Tanel.