Re: rac free with standasrd edition?

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 11:20:02 +0100

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your exchange.

Yes, SE must only run on machines that either can have a max of four CPU's installed or can do CPU partitioning. Standard 1 has the limit of two CPU's and is cheaper.

So a normal SE NUP is $300 per person, minimum 5, ie $1500. Standard 1 is about 40% of that, ie $600 for a minimum configuration. I think :).

Mogens