RE: RAC setup on linux

From: Loughmiller, Greg <Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:14:34 -0800

RE: RAC setup on linux

joe-
There was a nice document on a *cookbook* to do this by Oracle. I'm not sure if I can get my hands on it as we were working to plan out a Linux install in November. That project fell out of priority..  I'll poke around, but not sure if I would hold high hopes:-(

all one can say when I ask is *he77 no*

greg

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta@dmc-it.com

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Author: Loughmiller, Greg
  INET: Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com