RE: Hotsos Symposium Dinner

From: Nelson, Allan <anelson_at_midf.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 08:29:26 -0800

I'd like to go

Allan

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 9:35 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

oh, just reserve the whole place :)

>From what I've been seeing, it's somewhere between 10-20 people so far...

Jared? you started it, have you been keeping track?

If not, anyone who is interested in a Tuesday night get-together at Hotsos, email me directly and I'll get a headcount to Gary -- to give those who are slow time to respond, I'll give Gary the list at the end of January (Gary, will that be enough time?).

Rachel

(http://www.theram.com/pages/restaurants/texas_bar_grill/texas/irving.as
> p). It is directly across from the hotel and a fun place equipped for
> larger groups. If someone can get us a headcount, I can have Stacy
> make
> the reservations.
>
> Gary
>
> (817)424-3443 Office
> (817)296-8000 Cell
>
> Hotsos Symposium 2004 - March 7-10.
> http://www.hotsos.com/appearances/sym2004.php

=== message truncated ===

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.  This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]

Author: Nelson, Allan
  INET: anelson_at_midf.com