Hotsos Symposium Dinner

From: Gary Goodman <gary.goodman_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 06:54:25 -0800

We considered this Mogens but you lost out to the Steve Adams 1-day seminar in a surprisingly close vote.

As for an Oracle-L Tuesday group dinner during the Hotsos Symposium, I would suggest the Texas Bar & Grill
(http://www.theram.com/pages/restaurants/texas_bar_grill/texas/irving.as p). It is directly across from the hotel and a fun place equipped for larger groups. If someone can get us a headcount, I can have Stacy make the reservations.

Gary

(817)424-3443 Office
(817)296-8000 Cell

Hotsos Symposium 2004 - March 7-10.