RE: RE: 10g new features question for beta testers

From: Joe Frohne <joe_at_rawsonoaks.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:04:26 -0800

Hi,

I sat in a presentation up here in Wisconsin. I got the distinct feeling that most of the new "features" aren't optional. Either you use them or you don't use 10g.

I can't remember if ASM was one of those mandatory features.

--
Joe Frohne
Rawson Oaks Consulting, Remote Oracle Admins

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Joe Frohne INET: joe_at_rawsonoaks.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).