Re: Documenting databases

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:14:25 -0800

I apologize if someone already mentioned this (I've been busy so mostly deleting traffic in order to keep from being overwhelmed!), but did anyone mention the DBMS_METADATA package for this?

Looks pretty cool, mostly intended for generated XML output but also generates DDL commands...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: tim_at_sagelogix.com