RE: Client-server Forms6i against Oracle 9i (9.2.0.4) database?

From: Suhen Pather (S) <pathes10_at_telkom.co.za>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:04:25 -0800

Don

We have successfully used forms 6i against Oracle 9i databases (9iR1 and 9iR2).
Just a note that 9iAS Rel1 comes with forms6i. Only in 9iAS rel 2 and above are forms 9i used.

Just make sure the correct forms 6i patchset has been applied that fixes the
relevant forms bugs.

Kind Regards
Suhen Pather

Author: Don Granaman
  INET: granaman_at_cox.net

Author: Suhen Pather (S)
  INET: pathes10_at_telkom.co.za
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 18 2003 - 01:04:25 CST