RE: Re: Logical StandBy question

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:59:25 -0800

Walt, drop me your email-address, and I send you the handouts of a special I presented about DG for Oracle University in Stockholm.

I'm going out now for a few hours (it's 19.30 over here), but I'll respond later this evening.

regards, Carel-Jan

DBA!ert, Independent Oracle Consultancy
Kastanjelaan 61C
2743 BX Waddinxveen