Re: Uncle Larry, wake up!!!

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 09:09:25 -0800

Nice thoughts Mogens. I just read an article in a Dutch magazine which states, and I fully agree, that the whole Soapy netservice thing won't work. Or will webservices be 2PC enabled? That will scale! (Use more soap) :-(

I like your idea of google-dml. it's a real challenge! let's make google-2pc and google-PL/SQL!

Carel-Jan

DBA!ert, Independent Oracle Consultancy
Kastanjelaan 61C
2743 BX Waddinxveen