RE: who writes the OCP tests?

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:54:27 -0800

Not I, never even seen the questions to tell you the truth. I believe there's an email address you can raise exam issues with - ocpexam_ww_at_oracle.com. You might want to send this to them to see if they have more relevant feedback than I'd ever have on this exam.

Pete
"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Pete Sharman
  INET: peter.sharman_at_oracle.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 22 2003 - 14:54:27 CDT