RE: Change Character sets

From: Quintin, Richard <rquintin_at_vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:49:33 -0800

You might try ALTER DATABASE CHARACTER SET internal_use us7ascii;

Make sure you know what you're doing. See Metalink Doc Id 100751.996

Richard Quintin, DBA
Information Systems & Computing, DBMS
Virginia Tech

--
"The only factor becoming scarce in a world of abundance is human
attention." -- Kevin Kelly
Author: Quintin, Richard
  INET: rquintin_at_vt.edu