RE: Hiding the names of Web Toolkit procedures in Browser Address boxes

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:14:25 -0800

Melanie,

I haven't used Web Toolkit.
Just assumed, that if it includes db call in address line, than procedure name could be hidden, if application calls synonym created for stored procedure.

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Melanie Caffrey
  INET: mcaffrey_at_proximo.com

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Melanie Caffrey
  INET: mcaffrey_at_proximo.com

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Oct 13 2003 - 14:14:25 CDT