RE: blocksize on AIX

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:14:28 -0800

We use 8192 on AIX and have no problems. The AIX block size is 512 so I know it is advisable to have a multiple of 512, other than that I know of no other caveat.

Ruth
  Author: Hans de Git
    INET: hansdegit_at_hotmail.com

  To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message   to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 02 2003 - 14:14:28 CDT