RE: Anyone have a copy of DUL ??

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:29:44 -0800

Well if they can "hack" at it with Perl it's not really the tool that's the problem and preventing access to the tool is not a solution.

    Author: Orr, Steve INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Sep 18 2003 - 12:29:44 CDT