RE: OT -- Boston Globe job listings

From: Casey Dyke <cdyke_at_corp.home.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 05:21:37 -0800

<step out of darkness>

can't resist this, although i may regret it ... but ...

i have seen exactly what samir describes here, with similar outcomes for those involved.

however, i worked at an overseas subsidiary of what became one of the biggest dot com failures. i had a lot of dealings w/the head office. i saw things from the "inside". they were not stuffed full of overseas pretenders. they were stuffed full of locally based pretenders. writing crap code and making crap decisions and generally acting like a boofhead is a trait people in many countries suffer from.

</steps back, waaaaay back, and goes surfing>

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: tim_at_sagelogix.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: SARKAR, Samir
  INET: Samir.SARKAR_at_nottingham.sema.slb.com

Author: Meng, Dennis
  INET: Dennis.Meng_at_cardinal.com

Author: SARKAR, Samir
  INET: Samir.SARKAR_at_nottingham.sema.slb.com

Author: Casey Dyke
  INET: cdyke_at_corp.home.nl